4. Two frozen pie crusts
1. Dice the peaches and strawberries and place in the stove on low for 1-2 hours (or until it reaches a jam like texture)
2. Bake the pie crusts according to the instructions on the box
3. When the strawberry and peaches are cooled and the pie crusts are ready, take one of the crusts and fill it with the mixture.
4. Take the second pie and crumble it into small pieces
5. Add ½ cup of sugar and 2 table spoons of cinnamon to the crumble mixture
6. Place crumble mixture on top of the pie
7. Heat at 350 for 11 minutes before serving